At LPM, we specialise in delivering a professional property management service. We ensure that the ratio of properties our property management specialists manage for our clients enables us to effectively and carefully manage your investment, while maximising its return.
At LPM, we:
- Act as a buffer between you and your tenants. We are independently representing our investor clients.
- Assist tenants to understand their responsibilities for renting a property and following up when we need to.
- Manage the day-to-day matters of every tenancy, enabling our investor clients to be free to focus on the big picture of investing and other things that matter.
- Ensure that our investor clients are informed and involved in the process of gaining the best possible market rent for their property.
- Arrange repairs and maintenance with skilled and trusted professionals at reasonable prices.
- Market your property for rent on various media including newspapers, trademe.co.nz, realestate.co.nz, social media and our own website.
- Show your property to prospective tenants during weekdays and on weekends.
- Carefully and fully screen prospective tenants to find the right people for your investment property.
- Prepare and sign professionally drafted tenancy agreements with special conditions or instructions for your property in order to protect your investment.
- Complete a detailed property inspection report from the start of the tenancy including documenting a comprehensive photographic record.
- Arrange bond payments and releases through Tenancy Services at the Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
- Collect, monitor and disburse rental payments.
- Mitigate any rent arrears with daily receipting of rent and manage rent arrears if they occur.
- Represent you at any Tenancy Tribunal Hearing or Mediation should such attendance be required.
- Send professionally prepared monthly financial statements and accounts (and an annual financial statement at no extra cost).
- Provide you with peace of mind that your investment property is being well managed and cared for.