LPM The Property Management Specialists
We’re not a faceless online business or an estate agency that happens to offer property management as a side-line – we’re a local business with real specialists who are dedicated to delivering just one thing: property management.
At LPM, our service is professional, always. Our business systems, processes, knowledge, skills, ethics and expertise, ensures we manage our client’s investment property to the very best standard and provide excellence in customer care. Our agility to adapt to the specific needs of individual property owners and unique portfolios sets us apart.
We are big enough to provide every service you expect from your property manager and more. Our team have the experience and the expertise to ensure compliance and successful tenancies. We pride ourselves on still being approachable and accountable.
That is the foundation of everything we do.
Your experts in the industry
As legislation changes the face of renting in New Zealand, we are seeing the sector grow and develop. We’re at the forefront of this change, offering professional property management and creating the very best experience of renting for our customers.
The LPM Difference since 2000
- Dedicated letting team.
- Dedicated inspection team.
- Available to tenants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Full credit and reference checks on prospective tenants.
- Tenancy agreements compliant with the Residential Tenancy Act and Amendments.
- Over 20 years experience in Residential Tenancy Act requirements, Tenancy Tribunal processes and hearings and Civil Debt Collections.
- Comprehensive financial and property reporting (examples attached).
- We have fully detailed inspection check lists to ensure quality reporting and capturing of information for property inspections.
- Set time frames for maintenance and reporting and updating of clients (landlords and tenants).
- Maintenance is tracked in our system, so easy to assess and track.
- Regular financial reporting.
- Excellent local knowledge and market rental experience.
- Fully developed and tested disaster plans (earthquake and flooding) to be able to assess and handle any situations that arise from these events.
- Dedicated inspection team to undertake periodic, ad-hoc and in-between routine property inspections.
The management fee we charge is the only fee we charge you. We do not charge a mark up on any works undertaken on your behalf.
We will do the best job possible for you. However if at any time you are not 100% happy with our management services, a months management fees will be refunded to your account.